we are hiring!
Here is a role that offers flexible hours and opportunity for growth. InPlace is a family owned residential builder operating in areas spanning from Macedon Ranges to Bendigo. Distance is no problem as you can work from home.
InPlace seeks a Contract Administrator / Project Manager to assist in the day to day organising of building new and beautiful homes.
Your day-to-day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing Supplier and sub-contractors purchase orders
- Assessing supplier and sub-contractor claims against purchase orders and actuals
- scheduling building works
- Preparing variations
- Organising suppliers and sub-contractors
- Preparation of monthly cost-to-complete and progress claim forecasting
- Preparation, submission and approval of contract documents
- Relevant diploma/degree qualification in Construction, Engineering, Architecture or similar.
- Minimum 3 + years post-graduate experience in Contract Administration or equivalent.
- Construction experience in luxury homes, commercial, apartments or similar projects in Australia.
- Sound understanding of finance, contract law and various standard forms of contracts.
- Knowledge accounting/project management system Buildxact
Job Benefits & Perks:
- A chance to shape the procurement process and deliver seamless workflows
- Join a well-established builder working on high calibre projects that are high spec and luxury in nature
- Secure work with a healthy pipeline of projects and more to come
- Long-term stable career with progression opportunities
- Very flexible hours
InPlace has built a reputation as a highly respected residential builder focusing on attention to detail. InPlace is a family owned business and its nimble structure offers maximum flexibility – you will have autonomy to deliver positive outcomes for the business. Whether you are returning to work, looking for experience to launch into something else, or wish to grow with the business, InPlace will entertain all options for the right candidate. With exciting projects in the pipeline, there is plenty of security and long-term growth.
If this sound like an opportunity you’d like to pursue call Peter on 0430 585 522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Fully Qualified Carpenters
We pay top rates for top trades!
InPlace is a designer building company located in the Macedon Ranges, helping clients in the surrounding areas design and build their dream homes.
- Appropriate references
- Fully qualified, no ticket no start.
- Must have White card
- 5+ years’ experience (preferable)
- Pro-active with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Reliable and good communicator
- Ability to follow instructions
- Enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a team • Current Victorian license and car
- FULL COVID VACCINATION
We are looking for Fully Qualified Carpenters to work in with the InPlace team as contract work in the Macedon Ranges, Bendigo region and surrounds.
Send your resume to email@example.com
We are seeking highly competent and skilled tradespeople to deliver detailed finishes to a high standard.